Sometimes traditional loans aren’t large enough to buy the home you really want. A Jumbo loan is a mortgage that can exceed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's conforming loan limits of $453,100, or $679,650 allowed in some high-cost areas. Also known as non-conforming loans, Jumbo loans and Super Jumbo loans offer the flexibility of borrowing with less government restrictions.
Jumbo Loan Benefits
• Flexible terms: Your loan, the way you want it, with loan options up to $15 Million
• Non-occupying co-borrowers allowed: A family member or friend who won’t be living in the home can co-sign to help you qualify
• Options up to 90% LTV:
• Fixed and ARM programs available
Refinancing a Jumbo Loan:
• Lower your interest rate and monthly payment:
• Change the terms of your loan: Pay off your mortgage sooner, build equity faster
Jumbo Loan Requirements
Jumbo loans are available for primary residences, vacation homes, or investment properties.
• Loan amount may exceed the traditional loan limit of $453,100, or the $679,650 allowed in some areas
• Low down payments:
Jumbo Loan Options
• A Fixed Rate Jumbo loan offers the security of a stable monthly payment
• Get a Jumbo ARM loan and enjoy upfront savings with initial lower payments
• An Interest Only Jumbo loan allows borrowers to make payments toward only the interest portion of the loan
To find out more about what type of Jumbo loans we offer, or if there is a better option for you, contact us.